Tuesday 30 December 2008

Happy New Year 2009!!!

As I'm not in France at the moment I haven't been able to make any cards (even though I got mountains of craft stuff for Christmas). I promise when I get back to France I will get cracking on lots of new cards, I need to replenish my stocks as I didn't do all that badly at the Christmas market a few weeks ago!

Anyway, in the meantime I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy & Prosperous New Year! I hope that 2009 is a year to bring lots of happiness, love, luck and good health! Thank you all so very much for all the support and wonderful comments that you leave, I can't tell you how happy I am to have made lots of new friends this year through blogging! Speak to you all in the New Year xxx

4 comments:

pescbrico said...

I wish you a wonderful year 2009! :) I hope you had a great Christmas time! :)

Bev said...

Happy new year to you too sweetie, I hope 2009 is a good one for you

hugs Bev x

katy said...

Hi Shelly *waves*, awww hope you're feeling better today ? Happy New Year love,you take care and have a safe trip back to France. Love Katy x

Kath Stewart said...

Happy New Year to you too Shelly..wishing you health and happiness in 2009
Hugs
kath
xxxx