Thursday 27 November 2008

New Goodies!!!

I just wanted to share this piccy off all my new goodies with you! This was what I spent all my pennies on in The Glitter Pot!


Unfortunately I haven't had time to do any crafting since I got back from my shopping trip to the UK, I promise to get on and do some cards over the weekend! I'll be starting to get withdrawl symptoms soon lol! I just haven't had a chance with work an' all, and even if I have had a bit of free time I've just been too exhausted to do anything but slouch in front of the TV!
I did however do a little project a couple of weeks ago which I haven't shared with you yet; I made a box of cards for my friend's birthday. Check out the piccy below...


I wanted also to say thanks to all of the people who visit my blog and leave lovely, kind comments. I really appreciate all the words of encouragement you leave for me. Thanks a lot!!!

1 comment:

pescbrico said...

Beaucoup de plaisir en perspective avec ces nouveaux joujous!!! :)