Tuesday 25 November 2008

I'm back! Happy but Pennyless!!!

Just a quick note to say I had a fab weekend! I haven't had much time to do anything with the blog or crafting since I got back but I will be back later in the week with some more news and cards. I have to say that The Glitter Pot was FAB!!! A small shop but PACKED with stamps etc, it was overwhelming! I could have spent a fortune in there (I spent a small fortune), what a great selection of stuff for cardmakers/scrapbookers! I also got all my Christmas shopping in whilst back in the UK! Overall a great weekend, shame it passed so quickly!

Back soon, take care xx

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Hi Shelly

Sounds like you had a fabby weekend, lucky you visiting the Glitter Pot, look forward to seeing your lovely creations, have fun with all your new goodies.

Sorry for taking so long in replying to your question. The Do-Crafts Friendship Swap takes place once a month, Caroljenks organises it and you just put your name on the thread and she pairs you up with another do-crafter, you them swap addresses and send each other a card. I've been doing it for over a year now, it's lovely hth xx vicki xx

Blue Daisy said...

Bonjour! i love to watch your blog. This is just a wee note to let you know I've left you two awards on my blog.

luv tracyx