Saturday 13 November 2010

Perfect Couple Freebie...My 1st Digi Stamp

Good morning to you all (well technically it's the middle of the night)! Ok... here goes... after thinking about trying to do my own digi stamps for a while I have finally took the plunge! I used to draw when I was younger but then life took a different path and I just didn't have the time or motivation anymore! Then I got into crafting and slowly (very slowly) the urge to draw came back... so here is my very first digi... the drawing was the easiest part... but making it into a digi was a real headache I can assure you! Being a novice with graphics programmes etc on the PC I've taken a while to get to grips with things, well enough to make my digi anyhow! It's still very early days but I wanted to share this with you, so any feedback, good or bad, is greatly appreciated! Feel free to take my digi stamp for your own personal use (left-click on the image then right-click on it and save it to your computer), all I ask is that you leave a comment and let me know if you use it. Thanks for your support.

8 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Hi Shelly,
They are really sweet. I have just downloaded them. I was about to close computer down when your page came up on my blog updates. I'm sitting here struggling with a pesky bit of material trying to do an embroidered box with it. 2.56am in the morning and its going nowhere. I like the clear simple lines on your images and want to use them in embroidery if that is ok.

Mary J said...

Oh they are lovely Shelley! I wish I could draw in the first place, lol!!

Let's see more please!

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, this little couple is so so sweet ! Gosh you are a talented Lady ! I wish I could draw like you ! It's fantastic ! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us ! Have a fab week-end Sweetie ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Coucou Shelly ! j'espère que tu vas bien et que la météo est plus clémente chez toi que chez moi, ouille quelle pluie ici !

Je viens te féliciter pour ce digi et te remercier de nous l'offrir en freebie ! OMG je ne connaissais pas ton talent de dessinatrice, bravo ! J'aime beaucoup ce premier digi et je souhaite que tu continues à en dessiner d'autres ! Hmmm je pense qu'un jour, il y aura des chats, je me trompe ? :-))
Je te fais de gros bisous et fais pour moi des câlins à Réglisse !

Anonymous said...

What a great couple, just in time for a wedding card I need to make.
Well done and keep going, hope to see more.

Tracy said...

wow Shelly is there no end to your talent this is so gorgeous, i wish i could draw, you are a very talented lady! cant wait to see more. hugs Tracy x

Faye said...

Minxie, this is such a sweet image. You draw really well. Go for it. More please! xxx

Deanna's Creations said...

Love your digi. I am wondering how to create my own. What basics do I need to have and know? Or wehre is a good tutorial so I can learn how to do these myself?