Thursday 4 November 2010

It's a Jungle Out There

Good afternoon peeps! Urm well seeing as I haven't done hardly any Christmas cards yet, I thought I'd better not break my tradition of doing them all at the last minute so I have this cute unchristmassy (not a word) offering for you. I thought if worst comes to worst I could just send this card after Christmas saying I'd forgotten to send out the Christmas one lol! Only kidding! Anyway enough of my babbling... I've used a digi topper from The Creative Cottage called Jungle Fun and the vine paper is from the matching paper pack... oh I so love these they're so so cute! The rest is from my stash, I've doodled around the edge and the sentiment was done on the pc. This is for the challenges at By The Cute & Girly (Jungle, Jungle) and Papertake Weekly (Penny for the Guy... man's/boy's card). There I go again with my boyish cards...

13 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little elephant
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month
Lisa ;)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Shelly. How are you doing. This is just adorable, look at that face, ahh bless.
Love the design and the colour combination, just lovely. Happy crafting. Keep warm and snug.
Love Sandra xx

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Sweetie ! I love your doodling around the card... Cute elephant too ! I haven't made a lot of Christmas cards yet and I prefer not to think of all the ones I have to make... Let's have a glass of mulled wine - and some mince pies - and sing together "Have yourself a merry little Christmas", it will help the mojo ! (or will it ???) Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Di said...

So Cute Hun!
Hugs Di xx

Lau W said...

J'adore l'histoire du "oups, j'ai oublié" hihi ! Tu as raison, nous devrions avoir d'avance de telles cartes car il arrive que l'on soit en retard pour des anniversaires ou autres..je retiens donc l'idée de mettre de tels messages :-))

Ta carte est vraiment adorable, trop cute ce petit éléphant !
Bisous et câlins à Réglisse !

Tracy said...

ha ha ha your not taking after me are you with the Christmas cards although this year I'm going to be good, I already have some made so I wont get wrong of your hubby lol ;)!
This is a fabulous card, love it!
hugs Tracy x

Vicky said...

What a cutie Shelley, and great doodling around the image too. I not a lover of xmas cards either, just to many to make lol!
hugs Vicky xx

Berry said...

Ths is so cute Shelly I loe that elephant, I must do a jungle card soon lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Oh Shelly wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shelly :-) The elephant us very cute ,,, aww :-)

thanks for joining us on the PTW :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Kate said...

Lovely card and so cute using the elephant with the 'sorry' message.

Thanks for playing along at By The Cute And Girly This Month.

** Kate **

Debs said...

Love this..its so adorable!!..thanks for sharing at BTC&G...hugs Debs x

Lora said...

what a sweet elephant.
Thanks for joining us at BTC&G this month.
Lora xx