Saturday 13 November 2010

I Can't Help It!

Right, I've decided I'm officially addicted to making 'boy' cards... so for good measure I've made a quick one for the new Lili of the Valley Challenge... Anything Goes! I must apologise for the photograph though as it looks as though the card is wonky, bit like my brain really! Anyway, there's also a blog hop over at LOTV as they've launched some new stamps which are lovely as always! And the DT cards show the new stamps off to perfection, well done ladies! So for my card I've used a LOTV image coloured with Promarkers, the papers are Basic Grey & Paper Mill Shop. The little sentiment was a freebie from Lyndsey Marie Designs. Thanks for popping by!

7 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Ahh Shelly, this is so cute, look at that little face. Great design and I love the colour combo. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Catherine said...

This is such a cute card Shelly ! Love this image and the string and staples are such a fantastic addition ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

pescbrico said...

Wow! this is such a cute card! I love this image and your coloring :) Have a great day.

Tracy said...

another fabulous card, your colouring of the image is stunning, love it. hugs Tracy x

Faye said...

I really like this, it's gorgeous, love the twine and staples, brilliant idea. xxx

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in with the LOTV challenge this week.
Edna x

Lena Katrine said...

A great creation with beautiful colours! Thanks for joining us at our LOTV Blog Hop Challenge!
Hugs, Lena K