Monday 1 November 2010

Cupcake Craft Challenge 115 Thank You

Hello! Well, it's Monday again and time for another cupcake... yum! This week our challenge has been chosen by the trés créative Catherine la Chic... and the challenge is Thank You with Autumnal Colours! For my little offering I have chosen a free digi stamp from Meljen's Designs (hope you like this cute cat with her kittens Catherine... the little black one is Réglisse)! I've coloured with Promarkers. The sentiment stamp is Penny Black. My background paper is from Basic Grey, Archaic paper pack. Finally I added some ribbon and a wooden flower embellishment. My card is for the following challenges:
Catch The Bug - Autumn/Fall
Crafty Creations - Halloween or Autumn

We are sponsored this week at Cupcake Craft Challenge by Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $20 gift voucher and free shipping to one lucky winner!

Photobucket
Don't forget we also have a new monthly sponsor for November, that's Some Odd Girl, who are giving away a $9 gift voucher to spend in their store! And last but not least, we have off course our Top 5 to chose each week! Don't forget to visit the other Cupcake girls, they're such a talented bunch they're sure to insipre you!

21 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Shelly. This is just so cute. Love the papers and the image, gorgeous. Hope you are ok.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Lau W said...

OMG ! Shelly, tu as fait une merveille avec ce tampon, il est magnifique ! Il me donne le souvenir de Pépette quand elle a eu des bébés, c'était aussi merveilleux que sur ce tampon !
Ta carte aux couleurs d'automne est une réussite, j'adore !
Bisous !

Catherine said...

Oh thank you so so much Sweetie ! I adore your card, this image is really too cute... I have got it but haven't played with it yet... I love your colouring and the colours you have chosen are so warm and beautiful... Have a smashing week Shelly ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine La Chic (!!!)

Rae Anne said...

What a bunch of pretty kitties! :D Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Whirling, Swirling, Twirling Autumn challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Saskia said...

Oooooh... so cute and so beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge! Good luck!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Min said...

Adorable card!! Thanks fo much for playin' along with us this week for The Catch the Bug Whriling Swirling Twirling Autumn Challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Lindsey said...

Oh this is soooooo cute! Gorgeous papers x

Vicky said...

Super cute image Shelly!, fab papers and great layout too,
Hope you are well hun,
hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, love this little puddy tat and her gorgeous babies, I also love how you have done your ribbon :) Donna x

Vicky said...

Hi Shelly these punches are amazing and yes I have them in various sizes!, they emboss so well and punch heavy card too.
Hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Oh Minxie, your colouring is awesome, and is so effective on the cute image. I just love the wooden flower too. Have a great week. xxx

CraftyC said...

Love this card, so cute and fab colours!
Clairexx

Liza said...

Such a gorgeous card Shelly, I just love the adorable image.

Liza x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, love the sweet image and fabulous colouring.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Such a sweet card and great job with your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments
Hugs,
julie

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Shelly I love, love, love this card that image along with your colouring is superb, thank you for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gunilla said...

You make so many beautifal cards and I looked for this particular stamps but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Can you please help and give me a direct link to this gorgeous stamp!

Since I'm a cat breeder I would ♥ to have the stamp. Thanks for your help.

Audrey said...

How adorable! I love those kitties.
Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments and don't forget to enter in our November monthly drawing going on right now.

Tammy Miller said...

Michele, good news you won 2nd in the Catch the Bug Challenge blog, you get to pick 4 images please email me your choices, tsmiller@insightbb dot com

Emma and Susan said...

Beautiful card, lovely colour scheme. Love that gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us this time at Aud Sentiments. Love Susan and Emma xxxx

Ruthie said...

This is such a cool card - love the image

thanks for joining in the fun at Aud Sentiments

Rx