Friday 12 November 2010

Bah Humbug...Scrooge Cat

Winter weather, winter card! And about time too... I'm gonna have to buy cards at this rate! Anyway, last week I won second prize in the Catch the Bug Challenge, so I got to choose 4 fab Bugaboo images (thank you), this little cat being one of them. I don't think he's meant to be a christmassy image, but I kinda liked the idea of turning him into scrooge... I think it suits him! So here's my offering for the Catch the Bug challenge this week... Anything Goes! I'm also entering it into the Sweet Stampin Challenge who have a photo inspiration challenge, here's the piccy...


Image - Bugaboo, Crabby Cat - All About Me
Colouring - Promarkers
Paper - Dovecraft, Fancy Christmas
Sentiment - LOTV/Hand written
Embellishments - Pearls, Glitter and Anita's Gloss

8 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly, this is brilliant and I love the sentiment. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie I just ADORE your card !!!! Crabby Cat is just the perfect little character for a Bah Humbug card !!! Congratulations for winning the digis at Catch the Bug, I forgot to send you a message about it... Got a pea brain lately (why did I write "lately" ???) Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Mrs A. said...

I love him. Yes he does fit the wording dosen't he. Looks just like one of my cats 'Wimpy' when he sees the brush and comb coming out.

Vicky said...

LOL!, What a smashing image Shelly, he is soooo cute and I love the colours too. Great sentiment and congrats on your win hun!
Hugs Vicky xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Oh this is great, what a brilliant Christmas card, perfect for many men I know! Thanks for playing along with our Sweet Stampin inspiration challenge x

Rae Anne said...

tee-hee, make me pee - This is just too freakin' funny! What a wonderful project! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Vicky said...

Awesome fun card, congrats on your win.
Thankyou for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck.

Hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

OOoooh this is scrummy, I love that sentiment! Thanks so much for playing at Sweet Stampin. xxx