Wednesday 15 October 2008

What a miserable day!

Finally, the rains have come to France! It's one of those grey, drizzly days, where the rain seems to barely fall, but you still get soaked! I shouldn't complain as it's been really dry here so far this autumn, and my garden could do with some rain. So besides the weather, what have I been up to? Well apart from working, I have been able to fit in a card, it's for my BIL's birthday. I've followed this weeks sketch from Friday Sketchers.



I used:

-Penny Black stickeroo
-Bazzill Bling card (blue)
-Cream Ribbed card from Tesco's
-Ribbon RAK from Denise
-Sentiment done on computer
-Rest from stash

Thanks for popping by my blog today, it's great to hear from you all, and thanks for all the lovely comments you leave! Have a relaxing evening xx

8 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a lovely card Shelly, and happy birthday Bill!! It has been a horrid drizzly day here too, very miserable. Hugs Linda x

Heidi said...

Your card is so wonderful and cute. I really love that cat and you have colored it so beautiful.
Thank you for joining FS this week

Hugs from
Heidi

katy said...

Hi Shelly, i'm fine, thanks for asking, hope you are too? Love this card, great sketch xx

Natalie said...

This is such a cute card. x

Cardmaking Galore said...

So cute, well done

ella bella said...

fab card love the cute image and the gorgeous colours you have used.
hope you are well
Tracy x

CraftyC said...

A super card, love the cute image and colour combo!!
Clairex

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, what a cute card. The pb stickeroo is so much fun. Glad you're making good use of your goodies. Lots of love, Denise x