Sunday 26 October 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch # 25

I'm on a roll with the Christmas cards this week (gotta get on)! So I've used the very user friendly sketch from Claudia over at Friday Sketchers for this card! Again I've gone for one of my cutie teddies from Penny Black, they're adorable! And so nice to colour! So here he is, checking out what Santa's left in his stocking!



I used:
- "Stuffing Stocking" stamp, Penny Black
- Distress Inks to colour
- Paper from Dovecraft
- Cuttlebug "Snowflakes" embossing folder
- Sentiment stamp from See D's
- Rest from Stash

I like the Christmas colours, but I think this is missing a snowflake or ponsettia embellishment or something. I've looked for online shops where I might find some nice Christmassy embellies, but not found much! Can anyone enlighten me - PLEASE! It's giving me a headache looking! If you know of anywhere, please let me know! Thanks x

5 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Gorgeous card & fab colouring.
I have just placed an order at www.poppicrafts.co.uk for some fab Poinsettias £5.99 for a big set.Have a look :o)x

Anonymous said...

Love your Christmas card...gorgeous bear. |'ve just bought the same flowers from poppicrafts, you could also try cuddy buddly...they have lots of flowers.
Carole :-)

Heidi said...

What a cute card you have made for FS this week. I just love the image and the colors

Hugs from
Heidi

Cardmaking Galore said...

Sweet card and great colours

Anita Knits said...

Wow what a card, it fab. Lovely image great papers what more can I say.