Wednesday 8 October 2008

My New Look Craftroom!

What a lucky girl I am! As of today I have a new look, organised craftroom! Yipee! My craftroom before was ok but I had a small table to work at which was always cluttered and the room was a mixture of allsorts of furniture etc, basically it looked untidy. So to remedy this, last Sunday my hubby & I went to Ikea and bought a new, big desk and some shelves to match! And when I came in from work today, I had a fab surprise cos' my hubby had spent his day off work putting it all together! I then had the task to sort out all my stash, so that it could be stored in a half organised way! I even managed to put some pics on the wall (you can't see them in the photos). You can't see the window, but there's a skylight in the roof, above the smaller shelves. Sorry the photos aren't great but it's a difficult room to photograph. This is the result (so far)...







Even my little cat Réglisse couldn't believe how tidy the room was, and immediately took up position on the sofa! I'll just have to try to keep it this tidy now (a hard task but I shall try my best)!

Well I'm off to make something in my new craftroom! Thanks for looking, have a lovely evening!

8 comments:

ella bella said...

wow shelly it is fab and so organised...but for how long lol
Réglisse seems to have found the perfect spot, he looks well comfy there.
pleased you got it all done it looks fabulous
have great evening
Tracy x

Diane.W. said...

Wow!!! It looks great,very neat & tidy :o)x

Michelle Weerts said...

:) I am loving your craftroom! I have the same Ikea shelves in mine and they are wonderful! cant wait to see what you create in your new space.

Loving your blog too :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, your new room looks fab. I wonder how long it will stay like that haha!! Lots of love, Denise x

Natalie said...

Your room looks fab and so organised. x

Rach said...

your craft room looks fabulous..so tidy!!
and very well organised..
looks like your cat has the right idea...ahhh.
xx

katy said...

Hi Shelly, oh what i would'nt give for my own little crafty space....sigh, enjoy love xx

strawberry fields said...

your craft space is wonderful.....i should try to organise my things into one place....