Tuesday 2 June 2015

Seeing Stars

Hello from a very windy France! The weather forecast says it's going to be very hot this week...hmm not sure if they mixed that up and meant to say very windy?! It's blowing a gale here!

I, however, am nice and cosy indoors, and I have a card to share with you! This is a little inspiration for the Little Miss Muffet Facebook group using another digital stamp from Pollycraft's Candy Floss Crew...
This little lady is called EBONY and you can find her over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps HERE! Again I have enlarged her, and cropped her on the computer. Colouring is with Copic Ciaos...I don't have many colours but I really like how these pens blend...I feel my collection may well increase...

You still have time to join in with the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps blog where it's Anything Goes...simple!

Thanks to all my friends who still visit me regularly, despite the fact that I don't get much time to return the compliment. It hasn't gone unnoticed so THANK YOU!!! 

4 comments:

Carol S. said...

Love the fun image and colouring is brilliant. I prefer Copics, as they don't bleed like the others. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

Love the fun image and colouring is brilliant. I prefer Copics, as they don't bleed like the others. Hugs, Carol S.xx

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card, amazing colouring.
Luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Your card is so sweet Shelly ! Love your colouring... It's windy here too but it's rather chilly... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine