Tuesday 16 June 2015

Proud Dad!

Well Father's Day is fast approaching and this year I have had to make an extra card for a first time dad...my hubby! He's so proud of our baby daughter, Darcie, I'm sure he'll get emotional on Sunday when we give him his card and present :)

Here's the card I made using Father's Lion from Little Miss Muffet Stamps...
 I was inspired by the lovely Faye's Lion card...pop by her blog cos you won't be disappointed! For me it was CAS...just a dash of colour and sparkle for this proud lion! Check out more inspiration on the Little Miss Muffet Blog, Facebook and Pinterest pages!

Here's a little piccy of Darcie...oh how she has grown! Next month she'll be a year old...where have those months gone?

4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card. Gosh has it been a year already and she is so cute.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Darcie is so adorable Shelly ! Love her little dress... And your card is beautiful ! Fantastic colouring as always ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Oh que Darcie est belle ! Ciel, déjà un an, que le temps passe vite !
Ta carte est superbe, hubby va être heureux de la recevoir ma Shelly ;-)
Bisous bisous !

Melissa said...

Love this card.
Oh my goodness, Darcie is growing up so fast xx