Tuesday 9 June 2015

After Monday & Tuesday...

Hello hello!
I'm here today to share a card for our MASCULINE challenge today over at Passion for Promarkers, and also to showcase one of the new rubber stamps from Bugaboo available at Little Miss Muffet Stamps...
This witty stamp is called Grandpa's Calendar, I thought the sentiment was just fab! I've made this card for a friend, who's a mechanic, hope he likes it! I have used my Promarkers to colour him. There's a few new stamps over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps Store, so pop by for a look!

Our sponsor this week at Passion for Promarkers challenge is Sassy Studio Designs. Check out the challenge blog for more info and to see the other fab male cards the girls have made!

4 comments:

Lau W said...

hihi ! J'adore cette carte, elle est amusante ! Excellente colorisation wow !
Bisous ma Shelly !

Carol S. said...

Great card Shelly. I love these fun images as they make brilliant cards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Melissa said...

This is a great card. Love the layout.
xx

Catherine said...

Such a funny card Shelly ! Love the sentiment !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine