Tuesday 7 April 2015

Did you have a teddy?

Hi! Oh it's been such a wonderful day today, sunshine makes things look a whole lot better! 

Did you have a favourite teddy when you were little? I LOVED cuddly toys and had lots of them when I was a little girl, and still have a few today! Darcie has so many beautiful teddies and soft toys, she got lots when she was born, her bedroom is full of them {grins}...so today's make is inspired by all those favourite teddies out there...
I've used Sugar 'n Spice Dolls Jasmine from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, so cute! I think her teddy is definately her best friend! She's coloured using Copics, papers are Pink Petticoat old ones and the sentiment stamp is Penny Black. Doodles and pearls as usual! Pop by the Facebook Group or the Challenge Blog for more Little Miss Muffet Stamps inspiration! 

For all my regular visitors, I'm so sorry I haven't visited you, I MUST make more time for blogging but Darcie is taking up LOTS of my time right now...I can't believe how time flies! She's 9 months today! Here's a recent photo of her, with one of her teddies of course...
 Thanks for popping by xx

5 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I had a few, but Teddy was my man. He went everywhere and got repaired more times than I can remember!! Fab card Sweetie. Darcie is a cutie xx

debby4000 said...

Beautiful and adorable and thats for the card and the fab photo.
luv
Debby

Lau W said...

Ohhh j'adore l'image ! Ta carte est trop belle ma Shelly !
Et Darcie, oh lala, elle grandit, comme elle est belle et souriante, un vrai trésor !
Bisous

Catherine said...

Darcy is gorgeous ! Such a little angel !
And I do love your card, it's adorable ! Love the doodling and the image... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.really sweet image and your colouring is stunning.
adorable pic of darcie too, she is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx