Wednesday 15 April 2015

Heartstrings

Evening peeps! A little card to share with you tonight, here it is...
Another CAS card, mainly as I still haven't managed to get back into my craft room! So this one is another dining table creation... I must get my craft room back in working order! I've used Celeste Amberglow Heartstrings stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. Isn't she a beauty?! So nice to colour! I've added my doodling, as usual!

Right that's all folks...crikey my blog posts are getting increasingly shorter!

Stamp: Celeste Amberglow Heartstrings by Pollycraft/Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Sentiment Stamp/Penny Black, Colouring /Copics


5 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Shelly ! Love this little cutie... Love her shoes !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

so stunning shelly.i love your bold colours and the image is gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, beautiful card.
luv
Debby

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

I love this! You're coloring and doodling are always a plus and this card layout is a fun one. :D

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I just LOVE this card Minxie x