Tuesday 31 March 2015

Gorgeous Spring Colours!

Hello! Well if it wasn't for the horrendous wind it'd actually be a lovely Spring day today! But the gales are awful and you'd be blown off your feet if you tried to go for a walk! So, instead I got out my crafty bits and bobs and made a little card...
I've used Polka Dot Pals Maeve from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, isn't her hair gorgeous! I wish my hair was thick like hers, not a chance after having a baby! Mine's been coming out in clumps so I've got a poor excuse for a ponytail at the minute! Anyway, I coloured using Copics, and used scraps and pearls to bling it up a bit whilst still keeping it CAS. 

You can find my card over on our LMMS Facebook Group Page, along with lots of other ideas! And the current challenge at the LMMS Challenge Blog is Spring Colours so why not join in? Thanks so much for popping by!


4 comments:

Carol S. said...

A very sweet card and love the idea with the paper strips. Hugs, Carol s.xx

Catherine said...

Your card is adorable Shelly ! Your colouring of the hair is fantastic and I do love the layout... How is Darcy ? Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Comme elle est jolie cette carte ! Oh et comme j'aimerais aussi avoir les cheveux de cette petite !!!!
Ta colo est superbe Shelly !
Bisous pour toute la famille !

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.really fab design and colours and i love the cute image :D

xx coops xx