Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sweet Wonderful You

Just a quick post to say hi! 

I'm very much in the CAS mood at the moment, so here's a card I made with one of my recent purchases... these pretty Pink Petticoat papers are HALF PRICE... I can't resist a bargain! The cerise paper was done by colouring a strip of card with my Promarker to match the cherries on the other paper. The sentiment was one I found on the internet and have had forever, so I can't remember where I got it from... you could do your own on the PC. I punched the scallops with my old SU punch, then added baker's twine and a cute charm! The card is  4" x 4" so nice and dinky!

Quick question... anyone who uses Google Chrome as their browser having problems at the moment? My PC is going so slow when I'm on the internet/blogger with Chrome and the little window keeps popping up saying the pages aren't responding?

I'd like to enter this card into the challenge at:
CAS-ual Fridays - Use Markers (my cerise border)

6 comments:

Lau W said...

Ta carte est très belle Shelly, j'aime ton papier et le charm est superbe ! Une somptueuse c&s carte, douce et délicate !
Bisous

Faye said...

I use Firefox and touch wood, it works for me. Tis is a fab CAS card. Love it. X

Lynn said...

Oh I love the paper too. This is a really sweet card. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays.

Catherine said...

This is sooooo sweet Shelly ! I love the paper - too cute - and the little charm is so so pretty ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Deb said...

Fabulous little card! And I love that charm! It works so well with your paper. Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

coops said...

simply gorgeous shell.really pretty design :D

xx coops xx