Monday 28 January 2013

Royal Mail

Hi peeps! Just a quickie today! The sun is finally shining here and the snow has gone ;)

I made this VERY clean and simple card for a friend to wish them a Happy New Year (people tend to send New Year cards as opposed to Christmas cards in France). I've had this image FOREVER and I always make at least one card with it each year... it's one of my faves! The only thing I've added is some doodling and the handwritten sentiment. Et voila!

I'm entering my card in the challenge at:
Card Makin Mamas - CAS
Cas-ual Fridays - Use markers

Supplies:
Rubber stamp - "Royal Mail" Penny Black
Flexmarkers and Fineliner

10 comments:

Lau W said...

Magnifique carte Shelly, elle est peut-être simple, mais elle a la "Shelly's touch" qui fait tout ! J'adore !
Bisous
Plus de neige ici non plus et le soleil était de retour également. par contre, la pluie va arriver, glups !

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous CAS card Shelly. I love this stamp, it's one of my faves too!
Lorraine x

Vicky said...

Beautiful and gorgeous as always hun...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna said...

Too cute Shelly and such afab CAS design, lovely colouring too my sweet. hope you're feeling much brighter now...have been thinking bout you over the last week :) Donna ♥ x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, love the doodling and CAS style!
Helen x

Catherine said...

Awwww this is so cute Shelly ! I love the image and the clean look of your card... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

love this shelly.gorgeous sweet hedgie and your cas design is fantastic :D

xx coops xx

Faye said...

Love, love, love this card Minxie. X

Angie Tieman said...

Awwww, what a sweet card and little image! I just want to eat it up! Thanks so much for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week!

Dana said...

Your handwriting is fabulous! I love this sweet card. I myself, only send New Year's cards and not Christmas cards, but had no idea it was typical in France. Learn something new everyday:) Thanks for playing along with CAS-ual Fridays this week:)