Tuesday 8 January 2013

Peach & Blue at Passion for Promarkers

Hiya peeps!

Today at Passion for Promarkers we have a colour challenge for you... it was my choice as a newbie to Team 1 to pick the challenge so I went for a colour combo, Peach & Blue... I do like this colour combo! I chose to do a notebook, but you can do anything so long as you stick to the colours. I just love the little Lili of the Valley image (Tea Party) I chose to use, isn't she just so sweet?!

Speaking of Lili of the Valley, they are sponsoring the challenge this week and are generously offering a £10.00 voucher to our lucky, random winner to use in their online store... how can you resist?! They have some stunning stamps etc, I just love their images! And if you'd like some inspiration to get the creative juices flowing, just pop by the Passion for Promarkers blog and check out all the fabulous creations from the DT girls! Hope you can join us! xx

I'd like to enter the challenge at:
By The Cute & Girly - Cute & Girly

Supplies:
Plain Notepad

6 comments:

Lau W said...

J'adore les images LOTV, et ton carnet est vraiment très beau Shelly !
Bisous (fort gris, pffff !)

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous notebook!
Helen x

Vicky said...

So pretty Shelly...and loving the colours too hun..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love your sweet image and beautiful colouring :D

xx coops xx

Catherine said...

This is so adorable Shelly ! This image is so sweet ! What a fantastic little gift ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Faye said...

What a per witty notebook. I love the text background. Hmmm,, peach and blue... Must try. Have a delish weekend. X