Thursday 15 November 2012

Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star...

Good evening peeps!

I just wanted to pop this little card on my blog, it's for a friend who has recently become a daddy! I have to say I had a bit of  a nightmare with this card... I did my usual doodling around the egde and it just didn't look right hence the lilac border! It looks ok, but I won't make a habit of this ;)

The image is from Pollycraft, so cute! I've coloured with Promarkers, of course! I'm entering my card for the Passion for Promarkers Challenge - Moon & Stars.

Right off to see how my bread is cooking... in the bread machine that is... you can smell freshly baked bread around the house! xx

9 comments:

Scrap Affair said...

So sweet and adorable, lovely colors Shelly!

Vicky said...

Awww so cute Shelly...and I can smell the bread from here hun...Mmmmm..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable and sooooo cute Shelly.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is adorable Shelly ! I love the colours you have chosen and the little teddy at the top is too cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Janice said...

A very sweet card, Jx

Lau W said...

J'adore cette carte, l'image est si belle ! Et j'aime les couleurs douces que tu as utilisées !
Bisous

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Shelly, such a sweet image!
Helen x

Faye said...

Ooooooo, you can't beat the smell of baking bread. Yummy. The lilac border looks great, good save! X

Faye said...

Have a wonderful Christmas. X