Sunday 18 November 2012

Say Cheese!

Good afternoon peeps!

How's the weekend going? Wet and miserable here... I will get cosy in my craftroom later, before I watch a bit of Sunday night TV!

Urm right, I just thought I'd share this card with you... I really love this image of Maurice from Pollycraft, such a fun character! Unfortunately my photographic skills in this picture are less than acceptable, I don't know what happened with the colours?! He looks rather ill, does Maurice! A bit jaundiced perhaps!? Enjoy your evening xx

I'd like to enter my card into the challenge at:
Cute Card Thursday - Starry, Starry Night

9 comments:

Lau W said...

Coucou Shelly !
Ta carte est vraiment belle, ta colorisation, je la trouve parfaite ! Et ce personnage est fun !
Nous avons eu du soleil ici ce dimanche, par contre hier, c'était très gris !
Bonne fin de journée !
Bisous

Eileen said...

Such a cute image. Great colouring and backing paper. The layout and design work really well
Eileen x

Vicky said...

I love it Shelly..! great image, colours and super layout too hun :o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Faye said...

Such a cool bloke card Minxie! Love the layout. X

debby4000 said...

Sooooo cute.
luv
debby

Catherine said...

What a perfect card for a man Shelly ! I love the paper and the image is so sweet ! Great colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Liza said...

A great guy card Shelly, great image and layout. All good here, Lewis is doing really well.

Liza x

Mo said...

Wonderful card dear Shelly and great coloring !!!
Big Hugs from Switzerland,
Mo

pinky said...

Hi Shelly. Your card is just brilliant, love that image and love the added texture. Welcome to the team:)