Saturday 22 August 2009

It's Saturday!

Hope you're all having a great weekend, next weekend I'm working so plan to make the most of this weekend (lots of crafting I hope)! I just thought I'd share another Birthday card with you I made this week, remember the Stamp Something theme is Birthdays this week...


The image is from Penny Black, the papers are K & Co. I've coloured this with Distress Inks, gave my Pro Markers some time off lol! I'm entering this card in the Stampin for the Weekend as the colours are Pink and Grey (my 3 little candy embellies are grey), hope it's ok that there's also blue on the card.

Well off to see what else I can make now (I have done a little bit of tidying up so merit some me time - right?)!!!

7 comments:

Marcea said...

Gorgeous ..... I really love this immage, always makes me smile. Pretty papers and layout
-x-

Vanja said...

Stunning card! The image is adorable, fabulous paper.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
Vanja

Nancy said...

Adorable that PB image, Shelly:O) You have coloured it wonderfully. Great layout, and the papers are beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at SFTW, good luck!
Nancy;O)

Vicki said...

Hiya Shelly, oh this is gorgeous, such a fab image and your colouring is brill. Love the papers. thanks for joining in again with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck luvly (((hugs))) xx vicki xx

Donna said...

Love the sweet PB image Shelly and your coloring of it is amazing., great paper and the card candies look nice.
Thanks for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend this week, good luck.
hugs
Donna xx

CraftyC said...

This is gorgeous Shelly. Just adore the image, so sweet. Thanks for taking part in this weeks SFTW
Clairex

crafty amy said...

Hiya Shelly,
I love your card that image is adorable and the addition of the blue has worked very well.
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.
X Amy X