Thursday 1 May 2008

Reglisse


Just thought I'd share this photo with you, it's my little rescue cat Reglisse. I found him on the road last October when he was about 6 weeks old. He was in a really bad state, skinny, riddled with fleas but full of love! Having just lost my cat Tetley at the time I took in this little bag of bones and he settled in no probs! He's 8 months old now and is a real "pot de colle" as they say in France (pot of glue), he sticks to me and follows me everywhere! He even waits outside the bathroom door when I take a shower!

3 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving comments! Where in Northumberland did you live. I'm hjalf way between Hexham and Newcastle! You are right - we are blessed with beaustiful countryside!

Looking forward to seeing more on your blog - I have added you to my list of blogs!
Ruth x

katy said...

GORGEOUS!!!,hi shelly,P.I.F candy on its way to you,think i still have your details! blogs looking great,have a nice weekend:)

ella bella said...

he is adorable :)