Wednesday 28 May 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Well today's my day off so thought I'd do a bit of blogging, just as well cos I've been tagged by Diane! This is another first for me so here goes...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1)TEN YEARS AGO
Well after finishing Uni and not knowing what to do with myself I was working in admin for a company in Newcastle. At night I was doing youth work at a local high school...and the weekends were spent partying with friends!

2)5 THINGS IN TODAYS "TO DO" LIST
A few loads of washing!
Tidy house
Write a report for work (maybe I'll start it today arrgh)
Make a curry for tea
RELAX (or in my case craft)

3)SNACKS I ENJOY
I prefer savoury stuff but crisps are fattening so I'd have to say Fry's Turkish Delight (can't get it over here so have to keep a few for emergencies he he)!!!

4)THINGS I WOULD DO IF I WAS A MILLIONAIRE
If only...suppose it would be seeing my family were ok, and buying a nice house back in the North East cos I miss it a lot!

5)PLACES I HAVE LIVED
Northumberland
Staffordshire
France - moved over with my o/h who's French, weather's good but it's not all it's made out to be in "A Place In The Sun" and other reality TV shows! Unless of course you are one of the lucky people mentioned in question 4 (millionaire that is - not my family), or retired! C'est dure je te le dit! Or maybe I need to radically change things, I'm working on it!

Ok I have to pass this onto 5 people (don't know many bloggers yet so will only do 3 so hope it's not cheating), at random I'm gonna say:

Crafty Wanderings
Tracy at Ella Bella
Katy at Katy's Bloggeroo

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks for your entry in my blog candy. Good luck.
Sharon :-)x