Sunday 25 May 2008

NEW TOYS HAVE ARRIVED!!!

Whey hey! My parents have been visiting from the uk and when they came they brought some goodies with them that I had ordered...firstly my new Crop-a-dile complete with eyelets and case which I ordered from QVC on Craft Day at the beginning of May! I've only used it once (on my Bonne Fete card) but have to say I'm impressed as it certainly beats the old hammer technique! I'm not knocking the old way as it's useful to put eyelets into the middle of cards etc (as Crop-a-dile has a limited reach), but the new way definately makes a neater job! Secondly, after a long wait I finally got myself a Cuttlebug machine (from Craft at Home)!!! Yep, up until now I've been admiring from afar! Now I need to save my pennies (or cents/euros he he) to get me some fab dies and embossing folders! I did invest in the 'horse die' and 'You embossing folder' so can play a little bit, plus a die/mini embossing folders included with machine. What dies or folders can anyone recommend?

No comments: