Saturday 1 September 2012

GDT at Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog!

Hiya peeps! This is my second post for today (my post for Di's Digi Designs Challenge can be seen below). Why... well I've been kindly asked to be Guest Designer at Sweet Stampin' Challenge blog for the month of September... I'm thrilled! Anyway, this week the challenge is to CREATE SOMETHING THAT HAS BEEN INSPIRED BY A SONG/FILM. Straight away there was a song that flew into my head, in a manner of speaking, and that song is Birdhouse in your Soul! This song was a hit for They Might be Giants in the 90's... it definately gets into your head! You can find the song HERE on YouTube.

Hope you can join us this week at Sweet Stampin'! There's a prize from Papelitos Stamps and also Joanna Sheen up for grabs!

Shelly x

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Congratulations on your GDT place Shelly. Gorgeous card. I love the birdhouse and your pretty backing papers.
Lorraine x

Catherine said...

Your card is beautiful Shelly ! Love the backing paper and the lovely image ! Great colouring as always - love the sky ! Have a lovely week-end my friend ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, love that image.

Wedgie xxx

Faye said...

Yay for you Guest Designing. This is a super delish card, I love the cloud effect you have created. X

Lau W said...

Oh bravo pour être guest designer !!
Ta carte est sublime, j'adore !
Gros bisous

Natali said...

Happy to see you as part of Sweet Stampin`!!
Gorgeous card. Love patterned paper and image. Perfect matching.
Hugs
Natali