Monday 8 August 2011

Sew Mad at Cupcake!

Hi peeps! Well I'm back from me jolies, I had a fabby time in Scotland and the weather was lovely! But the mosquitoes were a real pain in the derriere!!! Have to say, I did miss my crafting though!

This week at Cupcake Jane has chosen 'Sew Mad' for our challenge theme, so we'd like to see stitching on your cards... real or faux! I've gone for the easy option and used some paper with pretend stitches!!! The little image is a Heather Ellis, so cute, coloured with Promarkers! It's a very C&S card from me this week!

Our sponsor this week is Paper Pretties, who are giving away a super cute stamp. Don't forget we have 3 monthly sponsors, Crafts U Love, Mo's Digital Pencil and Sew Sweet, check it out at the Cupcake blog HERE! Also the other DT girls have done some fab projects for you to take a peek at!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a sweet & adoarble card! Love your stitching! That image is just soo cute! have a great day! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

Catherine said...

What a darling card Shelly ! I love this little cutie pie and your colouring of her dress is stunning ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Donna said...

Beautiful card Shelly and such a fab design...Sounds like you enjoyed your jolly holly's to Scotland, hope you have a good week :) Donna x

Lau W said...

Ta carte est super cute Shelly :-))
Ici, le temps est "bof", il y a un peu de soleil mais il y a beaucoup beaucoup de vent, vive l'été ! hihi !
Bisous

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, love it!

Hugs
Maarit

Liza said...

A great CAS card Shelly, and fab faux stitching.

Liza x

Delphine said...

LOL, a real pain in the derrière, I love it:-)! And I LOVE your card too, Shelly! The image is adorable and the layout is simply fantastic! Have a lovely evening! Hugs Delphine xx

Faye said...

Ooh, ooh, ohh, this is pushing my buttons. Cute PI image. Check. Kraft. Check. Fantabulous flowers. Check. Doodling. Check. Fab stitching effect. CHECK!! xxx

Brodders said...

What an adorable card. I love these images :)

Louise said...

Gorgeous card just so cute,glad you had a good holiday.
Hugs Louise xx

Rachel Izakowicz said...

Such a nice card, Shelly! I just love that image - so sweet. And such gorgeous colouring x

Basslady said...

this is such a cute creation!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo