Wednesday 31 August 2011

Do You Want to be in a Fab Design Team?


Hi! I just wanted to let you know about a Design Team Call that Nadia from A Scrap Affair Blog is running at the moment, here's what she has to say:

We want YOU!

If you speak english, and would like to join my DT, It would be a dream for me to have you.
You'll have to do 1 card a month + 1 or 2 tutorials of your choice in 6 months.I will send you whatever I can, from my little start up store. 10% if you purchase scrap items from my store, and an honor to be a designer.

To qualify, please post 2 links to 2 cards, one could be an old one (maybe your favorite!) And one made specially for this post.
I will accept cards of any kind, BUT! It would have to be colored images. ( Penny Black, House Mouse, Whiff of Joy, Magnolia, Kraftin Kimmie, etc....)
You will have until November 16 to post your work, then I will choose 3 persons, which coloring job will impress me, and I will announce winners for our new Design Team members on November the 20th.
Good luck to everyone!

Your entries need to be posted on a Scrap Affair Blog - Click on the WE WANT YOU link... Good Luck!

No comments: