Friday 9 July 2010

Big Surprise, Little Boy!

How cute is this little character? He was part of the big surprise my kind hubby gave me recently, another Lili of the Valley stamp... I just adore these little boy stamps! Anyway, I had to do a card with him pronto, and I thought of the K & Co papers I had in my stash, thought they'd be perfect with the little toys! I've used the sketch over at Sketch Saturday, it's really easy and versatile! My little man is coloured with Promarkers, the sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly.

Well, last night we had thunder & lightning here... we needed it as the temperature yesterday was 40°c... I was just melting in the heat and stayed indoors all day. So today it's a little cooler but so so muggy! When I lived in the UK I was forever complaining that it wasn't sunny enough, now I've got the sun I stay indoors and look for shade! There's no pleasing some people lol! Hope you all enjoy a lovely, sunny weekend (but not too hot)!

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. What a beautiful card. Love the colours and that image is so special. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Lindsey said...

Oh i'm going to have to get htis stamp! I have boys so most of their friends are boys too and this is such a great image for little boys cards (see, i can justify anything! Oh except perhaps my recent aquisition of PTI product....that was difficult getting those through baggage control (OH)) I love your papers and layout. Works really well. Tres bien!

Catherine said...

Your card is so so sweet Shelly ! The image is adorable and you have found just the right papers for this cute little boy ! Gorgeous as usual ! Have a smashing week-end my friend ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Tracy said...

how cute is that image, havnt seen them before but going to have to take a look. love the card to its gorgeous. hope you have a good weekend, Tracy x

pescbrico said...

This is a really beautiful card! I love this little boy! HAve a wonderful day.

The Crafty Den said...

Such a cute card Shelly. Gorgeous image and your colouring is fab. Hope you are ok? Hugs, Denise x