Friday 6 November 2009

Stamp Something Recipe For Love And More Mo's Digital Pencil

Good Morning All! Firstly, sorry I haven't been around much this week, I've not had much time to craft or blog :( Hopefully I will have more time over the weekend to do a few cards and get round a few blogs so my friends don't think I'm neglecting them!

Today I have two cards to show you, both using two very different images from Mo's Digital Pencil, who happens to be our fabulous sponsor this week over at Stamp Something. My first card is my DT card for the Stamp Something challenge, a recipe for you this week that we're calling Recipe For Love in honour of Jaimie (see earlier post). Don't forget the blog hop for Jaimie is still live until Monday 9th November. Check out the "Stamp Something ... Spread the love for Jaimie" blog by clicking the link in my sidebar. So here's my card with the recipe, 1 ribbon, 2 papers and 3 embellishments...



My Recipe:
Image - Winter Delivery from Mo's Digital Pencil coloured with Promarkers
Ribbon - Well it's lace actually from my stash
Papers - Dovecraft Victorian Christmas (last year)
Embellies - Flowers from Flora Doodles and Prima
Sketch is from Cupcake Craft Challenges this week, isn't it fab?!

I'm entering this card in Mo's Digital Challenge as you have to add three sparkly elements to your card, I think this qualifies!

Hop over to the Stamp Something blog to see all the other fabulous DT cards, and to check out this week's fab prize from Mo's Digital Pencil!

My second card for today is also one I did with an image from Mo's Digital Pencil. I used the sketch from Cupcake Craft Challenges again, and also the theme this week from Stampin For The Weekend " Back to the 80's with a twist". You have to use the colours Purple, Orange and Blue and choose a song title from one of three choices, I chose Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun"...


Thanks for popping by today, have a lovely weekend!

17 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Shelly. Your cards are delightful and very colourful. Great images too.
Love Sandra xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous cards but my fave has to be the second one.
luv
Debby

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Two fantastic cards Shelly! Love your Christmas one with those pretty papers and that cute image and the second one is so fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! BOTH of these cards are just too stinkin' cute!! I love how you've colored that squirrel...stunning and your colors on your second card are so pretty and girly!! HUGS

Erin... said...

wow shelly AWESOME!!!!!! these are fabulous!!!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, wow what amazing cards. The images are so cute and your colouring is stunning (especially on the squirrel). Great papers and embellishments. I'm glad you liked Caryn's sketch so much :) Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

~Tammy~ said...

both your cards are gorgeous! I love love love that squirrel image and that colouring is incredible! thanks for playing along with ccc this week

Wishcraft said...

Both gorgeous cards but I absolutely LOVE the second one, it's fab! Lisa x

Caryn said...

Wow Shelley, what fabulous cards, so different but both so fantastic. I love both of those images from Mo's and I'm sure at least one of them would qualify for the challenge I have set over at Mos challenge blog this week which is to use three different sparkly elements. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Cupcake Crafts this week.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Elaine L. said...

Both cards are just wonderful! So glad you joined us in Mo's challenge this week.

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and a great take on this week's sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

These are really FAB cards,both equally as gorgeous, a fantastic take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, hugs pops x x x

Dawn B. said...

Shelly you have been busy. These are both wonderful. You did a terrific job. I really like the colors you chose for both images.. TFS

Cathy said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for playing in the Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge!

The Wired Angel said...

Your cards are beautiful and very cheerful. Thanks for playing along with us in Mo's challenge this week! Hugs, Peggy

Anjou Krelovich said...

Wow! What amazing coloring! Beautiful cards!

Lisa H. said...

two gorgeous cards! very nice work with these images.