Monday 16 June 2008

My Very First Tilda!!! & Stamp Something Monochromatic Challenge



Ohhh! Isn't she lovely! I'm so pleased, my very first Tilda arrived on Friday so I couldn't help having a play with here over the weekend. The only problem was that I didn't have an acrylic block big enough (she's very grown up tee hee) so I had to improvise with a TILE! Well anyway it worked so the result came out ok, I think...on both cards the paper is from PM Nostalgia Warm Collection, Stamps are from Dovecraft and Imagiscene (not sure if spelt right) and Dovecraft, ribbons, raffia, flowers, buttons and gems are from my stash. The pink & beige card is for the Stamp Something Monochromatic Challenge this week. Thanks for taking an interest and have a lovely day (yeah I know it's Monday).

6 comments:

Victoria said...

they are lovely what a gorgeous stamp x

Cathy said...

Welcome to the addictive world of Tilda!!!
These are gorgeous cards - she looks fab on those backing papers.
Cathy xx

ella bella said...

these are both gorgeous Shelly love the papers you have used and the stamp is fab. have a lovely day :) x

Diane.W. said...

Aww!!! She is luvly,you have done great with her,she looks diff on both cards!!! :o)x

Erin... said...

Congrats on you first Tilda, she's lovely. Love both cards. Very pretty with the beige. thanks for playing.

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Lovely cards! Great idea to make the same card in two different colors. What a cute Tilda, and gorgeous coloring! Thanks for playing along with our challenge. :) Have fun with her! :)