Saturday 25 October 2008

Tilda Challenge with another New Tilda

I thought I'd have a go at the Tilda & Co Challenge seeing as I've got a few new Tildas recently. This little Tilda was another surprise from my hubby, he'd better be careful as I might start getting used to these surprises lol! The sketch I followed is from last Sunday. I used my Distress Inks to colour her, which I really love now! The dp is Paper Mania Nostalgia Warm Collection, Swirl stamp is Inkadinkado, sentiment stamp is Woodware.



As I'm typing this post I have a snoring little cat sleeping on my lap, Réglisse - bless him! My hubby calls him my Crafter's Companion (he's seen Sara from CC on TV)!

Have a relaxing weekend, thanks for popping by x

4 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Your card is luvly,like that paper!!!
Aww,lil snoring cat,bless!!! I just had my lil dog, Badger,following me all over the house while I was tidying up!!!:o)x

Natalie said...

This is really beautiful. x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Gorgeous card ,love the colours and the image xxxxDawnxxx

Rach said...

so pretty, hugs rachxx