Sunday 12 October 2008

A couple of cards in my new craftroom...ahh bliss!

Good morning everyone! I had a little bit play in my new craftroom last night (more like early morning cos I only started just before midnight), and I have to say I love my new space! Yesterday I received my Rachelle Anne Miller stamp which I won a couple of weeks ago on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog, so I decided to have a go at making a card with her! I coloured Lily with Distress Inks (first time I've tried this) but as I only have three colours I had to limit the colours in my card, but I think it's ok. Here it is...



I used:

Rachelle Anne Miller Stamp "Lily - I love shopping"
Distress Inks - Old Paper, Tattered Rose & Aged Mahogany
Paper is K & Co
Ribbon etc from stash
Sentiment done on computer

The second card I made is for this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge, the theme is "Thanks a Bunch!"



The image is a Stickeroo, I bought these a while ago and have never used them until now! They're really quick and easy, and give lovely results!

Well, that's all for now, better get a move on! Have a great Sunday!

11 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

2 gorgeous cards ,love the colours and the papers you have used ,Dawnxxx

Diane.W. said...

Both cards are great & good to see you creating in your new craft room!!! :o)x

CraftyC said...

These are gorgeous cards, have fun in your new craft room!!
Clairex

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card for the challenge Shelly - love the lilac colourway and your scallops and that cute hedgie...thanks for playing along again this week at PBSC and great colour work on your RM stamp
Hugs
kath
xxxxx

Natalie said...

These are lovely, I especially love the scalloped edges on the second card. x

jenny said...

Great cards, enjoy your craft room!

Jackie said...

Lovely card, love those scalloped edges.
Jackie

ella bella said...

two gorgeous cards Shelly i love them both, pleased your having fun in your new craft room
Tracy x

katy said...

Both are gorgeous cards Shelly, love distress inks and you've done a great job xx

Michele said...

What a lovely card Shelly.

Michele
x

cats whiskers said...

Wow teo beautiful cute cards, love the colours you have used. Your colouring is fabulous
Hugs Jacqui x