Wednesday 22 October 2008

More New Tildas!

Well I have to say I'm a fan of Magnolia stamps, although I only had ONE until last week! My hubby had done a bit of online shopping, and surprised me with FIVE new Tildas! Whey Hey! So this is Tilda chosen by my o/h, his taste's not bad for a man! No offence to any men reading this! I'll have to get some "scenery" stamps from Magnolia to compliment my Tildas now! Anyway, I made this little wallet card for my friend Tracy, and put in a few Tildas etc. I coloured the image with distress inks, I've only just discovered this technique but find it gives really nice results. The paper is from a Paper Mania paper pack. The words are embossed on my Cuttlebug, using the "You" embossing folder. I'm gonna do some more cards with this image, she'll come in handy for some Christmas cards!





The second card is for another friend who's been having a few worries recently, so this was just to say I was thinking of her! The stamp was again chosen by my o/h, she's adorable! I coloured her with distress inks again. The sentiment is from a See D's Christmas set.




9 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Great card & colouring :o)x

Rach said...

awww this is adorable, and what a lovely hubby you have..so thoughtful...wow!
Thank you for taking the time to enter my blog candy...good luck. hugs rachxx

strawberry fields said...

Hi Shelly

Thanks for your email. I love these cards. Do you use distress ink from a bottle or stamp pads. I'm not sure how it works....very effective! How do you find your cuttlebug? Do you use it much? My lovely hubby is getting me one for Christmas...yay! I've just loaded some Christmas cards so feel free to have a look.
You are so sweet making a card for a friend who is down. So thoughtful :)
Fiona x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shelly, I love this card. The colours are fab and the image is so cute. Your colouring is fantastic. Lots of love, Denise x

katy said...

Hi Again,lol, would you pm me your ad Shelly, misplaced it, ta xx

katy said...

How rude am i ? Your cards are lovely Shelly, beautiful colouring xx

Natalie said...

Gorgeous cards, your coloring is great. x

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Shelly looks like you have your husband well trained. Mine wouldn't think of ordering me any stamps. He has good taste too, these stamps are gorgeous. I love the cards you've made using them, stunning creations!! hugs Linda x

CraftyC said...

They are both gorgeous cards and lucky you to have such a kind hubby!
Clairexx