Thursday 2 October 2008

New Magenta Stamp

Well it's been a few days since I last posted, I've been feeling a bit under the weather so haven't felt up to posting anything! I'm feeling a bit better today so thought I'd share this little card with you all. In France each day is dedicated to a Saint and is celebrated by wishing "Bonne Fête" to the person who's name is the same as the saint...hard to explain but put it this way Monday 29th September is St. Michel (or Michelle) so this was my fête! As a little surprise my hubby had bought me a couple of crafty goodies, including this little stamp from Magenta. This is my first stamp Magenta stamp and I have to say it's lovely, the quality is really good and you get a really detailed impression. It's not my usual cutie stuff but I like it all the same! Why don't you check out when your Fête is?



I used:
Magenta stamp
Dovecraft paper (last year's leftovers)
Merry Christmas from Studio G
Rest from stash

10 comments:

Diane.W. said...

Beautiful & traditional :o)x

The Crafty Den said...

Another fab card Shelley, very classic in style. How intestesting about the "fete days". I checked mine and I'm on the 15th May! I'll have to remember to tell my hubbie and he can spoil me next year hehe. Lots of love, Denise x

Natalie said...

This is such a pretty card, love the image. x

katy said...

Hi Shelly, glad the card arrived safe and sound, looking forward to seeing what you do with the Panduro's!!! This card is lovely !!!! xx p.s you asked what my fav Disco record was back in my dancing days..High Energy by Evelyn Thomas, not sure if you'll have heard that one ,lol.

katy said...

That's the one,lol, dont worry i cant sing either!! just to warn you there may be a pic of me in my dancing get up appearing very soon, if i can find it !!! Cant believe i'm going to embarrass myself,.... the things you do,lol.xx

sandra's crafty corner said...

thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, your cards are gorgeous too,
xxx

femke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ella bella said...

gorgeous card love the image.
hope your feeling much better
hugs
Tracy x

femke said...

heey shelly,

oops I made a mistake. I sent it to the wrong person.sorry for that.
I make sure thet the right person wil get it now.

greetings femke

femke said...

heey shelly,

the message before was about the email I sent you. but I like the cards I see here.

greetings femke