Tuesday 18 August 2020

Feeling Blue

 Well today's post will be the last one for at least a few months, my health hasn't been very good for a while now and I'm finding crafting challenging and not as enjoyable as I used to. So this will be my last challenge for Passion for Promarkers for several months and as it was my week to choose the theme I've gone for SHADES OF BLUE...

I've used a lovely image from A Day for Daisies, isn't she beautiful?! She's coloured with my Promarkers of course. I've kept things very CAS just adding a piece of patterned paper and a few gems.

Our generous sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps, who are very kindly offering the lucky winner a $6 voucher to spend in their online store so why not join in and try to win this fab prize?! Make sure to use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products. Pop by the challenge blog to see all of the details and the other DT créations. 

Thanks so much for visiting my blog, which will be dormant for a little while. Keep crafting x


No comments: