Tuesday 23 June 2020

Use a Die at Passion for Promarkers

Good morning! There's a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers and this week Sue would like you to USE A DIE on your creation. Here's my DT card using my cute cloud die...
I've kept it fairly CAS and used polka-dot papers for the grass and sky. My die element is the addition of the clouds. The little toadstool house and sentiment are from a clear stamp set which was a freebie in issue 150 of Papercraft Essentials magazine. I've coloured using my Promarkers of course. I finished off with a bit of doodling and some gems.

Our generous sponsor this week is... 
Who are very kindly offering a £15.00 voucher to one lucky winner to spend in their online shop! To be eligible for the prize make sure that you use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset) products and mention them in your post.

Hope you can join us this week! 

No comments: