Tuesday 5 May 2020

In the Pink at Passion for Promarkers

Well there's a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers, IN THE PINK, so lets see all of your pink creations this week. Here's mine...
So this is kind of wishful thinking right now as we're all in lockdown due to Coronavirus, but don't you just miss catching up with a friend over a nice cuppa? I do! So my card is dedicated to my friends, I hope we'll be able to do this again soon!

I've kept things very simple, cutting the paper to look like the table cloth. I hand drew the little mugs and the cute little characters are from the 'I'm always here for you' collection by Love Cynthia. I've coloured using my Promarkers, of course.

Our sponsor this week is JMC Designs, who are generously offering one complete digital collection of their choice to one lucky winner! Pop by the blog for details and to see all the other DT creations.

No comments: