Tuesday 22 October 2019

Passion for Promarkers Clean and Simple

Hi! There's a new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers chosen by our lovely Lisa... She wants to see "Clean and Simple" this week. Now if you're a regular visitor here you'll know I just loves me CAS cards so here goes...
I've gone for a pretty unfussy image from The Greetings Farm coloured with my Promarkers, and I have simply added some doodles and gems... No fancy paper here this week. The sentiment is a rub-on transfer. That's it!

Our generous sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps who are kindly giving away a $6.00 gift voucher to one lucky winner. Remember to use your Windsor & Newton products on your project and to help us out could you please let us know which products you used. We look forward to seeing your lovely creations! 

No comments: