Tuesday 18 September 2018

Anything Goes at PFP

It's that time again... A new challenge over at Passion for Promarkers. This week it's an easy "anything goes" so no excuses not to have a go. I've used this super cute image from our generous sponsor this week, it's called a lap full of kittens here's my card... 
We just got a new kitten so thought this image would be perfect for my card. I've coloured with Promarkers, I went out of my comfort zone here as I kind of struggle a bit with reds. 

If you play along don't forget to use your Winsor & Newton (formerly Letraset)  products. Our super sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies, who are offering a $12.00 gift voucher to one lucky winner.

Finally I'd just like to share a photo of our new fur baby...




2 comments:

Carol S. said...

I love Tabby cats and sort of miss having one around. Yours is super cute. Gorgeous card and love the image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Linda Mc Enery said...

😭😭 I want to cuddle your new baby!!!! Absolutely beautiful card Shelly! Your red looks fantastic! Adorable image and such a great design!