Tuesday 13 March 2018

Put some Spring in your step!

Hi folks! Can you believe that winter is almost over? I can't say I'm not pleased, even if we did have fun during the snow last month! Spring is my favourite season, I love the warmer, but not too hot weather, the baby lambs etc running and jumping in the green fields and of course the pretty Spring flowers that are popping up!

This week's challenge at Passion for Promarkers is... SPRING! Perfect! Here's the card I made with a pretty digstamp from our fab sponsor this week...

 [DigiStamp+Boutique+logo%5B2%5D]
For this card I used the Blooming Lovely Set from Digistamp Boutique, both the image and the sentiment are from the set. Colouring is with my Promarkers of course. I teamed this with some pretty paper, twine, sparkle and my usual doodles et voila!

Pop over to the Passion for Promarkers blog to see the lovely creations the other DT girls have made, and to check out all the details of this weeks challenge!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful card, great image and love the doodling :)
Hugs Kaz x

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Shelly! Love the colours and your image is coloured beautifully! Hugs, Juliexx

Carol S. said...

Love the design and the flowers are so pretty. A gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Aunty Sue said...

Shelly love the doodling on this and your colouring. Sorry for my late comment

Cards By MI said...

Totally adore this card of yours. It's perfect with it's lovely design and popped up pieces and the perfectly matched papers and colours. Smashing!
Love n hugs
Marie