Tuesday 13 February 2018

Add an embellishment

Morning folks... Today at Passion for Promarkers the theme is ADD AN EMBELLISHMENT... I've used bakers twine and pearls on my card. So a nice easy peasy one for us this week. He's my Dt card...
Our kind sponsor this week is Digistamp boutique... I've used images and a sentiment from Cute Kitty set... Oh I just love this sweet little cat collection. I've coloured my Kitty with my Promarkers... It's my little black cat... unfortunately he is very, very poorly with feline lymphoma... We've been battling since November but he's looking so frail... There's just nothing more we can do now 😢

Anyway, I hope you get to join us this week. Pop by the PFP blog for more inspiration. 

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh noo Shelly, sending huge hugs for you and the kitty! We lost our elderly kitty last October. They are such a huge part of our families. Love your card it looks super, Love Hazelxx

Aunty Sue said...

wow love this great colouring of the image and papers thanks

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh Shelly, I'm so sorry to hear about your kitty baby!! Sending you both lots of love. Your card is gorgeous! I love your colour combo, and the wonderful image you chose!

Julie said...

Fabulous card Shelly and a gorgeous tribute to your kitty - so sorry to hear that he is so poorly, it must be so hardxxxx Hugs, Juliexx