Tuesday 6 June 2017

Birds, Bugs & Butterflies

So it's my turn to chose the theme for our challenge over at Passion for Promarkers this week. As it's almost Summertime I thought I'd go for something seasonal, so my choice is Birds, Bugs & Butterflies...
It's been a long time since I inked up a rubber stamp, and I remembered  I had this cute Penny Black Hedgehog with his butterfly friends. So, here it is, I couldn't resist colouring it. I teamed it up with some floral paper and a few butterflies, then popped the "friendship" sentiment on the corner. I finished off with a little doodled border ;)

We have some fab prizes to give away at Passion for Promarkers. There's a pack of 6 Promarkers up for grabs, and a 30% Discount Voucher for our sponsor Petal Lu. All you have to do is use one of the three (or all if you wish) things listed in the challenge theme (Birds, Bugs & Butterflies), and of course let us know which Letraset product you used on your creation.

Supplies:

2 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Such a sweet card, I love the PB hedgie :)
Kelly.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

What a fabby theme and super card, Love the colours and your doodling is ace, Love Hazelxx