Tuesday 14 June 2016

Food & Drink

Hello! I'm feeling a little better...not much but enough to get into my craft room to make a card for today's challenge over at Passion for Promarkers! My lovely teamie Ali has chosen FOOD & DRINK, here's my card...
Our kind sponsor this week is...
[DigiStamp-Boutique-logo2.gif]
who has generously supplied me with this super image for the challenge. This is from the Celebration Set, click on the link to see more of this fab digital stamp set. I used my Flexmarker to colour this time, I really need to start to note down the colours...sorry! I added a few gems, and my papers are from the Dutch store, Action, I've had some great bargains from there! If you'd like to be in with a chance of winning a super £10.00 voucher from Digistamp Boutique, pop by the Passion for Promarkers blog and join in the challenge! 

No comments: