Friday 11 September 2015

Monster Birthday!

Hey folks, hope you're all doing ok!

It was my birthday today...was as the day is almost over! I've been out for a yummy meal tonight, AND I had a huge ice cream for dessert! YUM! So my card for the Little Miss Muffet Facebook Group inspiration is a little late, the ice cream won I'm afraid! Better late than never, here it is...
Obviously it had to be a birthday card! This is a Pollycraft image! For all the super stamp range from Pollycraft and lots more pop by Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Monsters are coloured with Copics and the background is doodled and coloured with Copics. Thanks for popping by xx

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Happy belated birthday Shelly ! Hope you had a great day ! Your card is adorable ! Love those monsters ! Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carol S. said...

Happy Birthday and my sister shared the same day!! Love the little monsters and the lovely bright colours. Hugs, Carol S,xx