Wednesday 15 October 2014

Super Hero!!!

Hiya friends! I am so sorry I haven't been around to visit you all yet, LIFE as I know it is not the same with a 3 month old baby! But I wouldn't swap her for the world... I just can't seem to draw myself away from her! Anyway, here's a little Super Hero card I want to share with you. His name is Super Spencer and you can find him in Digi form over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Also pop by our Facebook page HERE
Right... off to feed a crying baby... hugs!

6 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Your gorgeous baby is much more important than any comment you could leave at mine! Fabulous card Hun, so nice to see you crafting again xx

Carol S. said...

Glad to see you are keeping your hand in! Makes a change from changing nappies! Brilliant card and great image. Enjoy your baby and treasure every day. Hugs, Carol s.xx

debby4000 said...

Love your cute, fabulous card.
Baby comes first, so please don't worry about commenting.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

This is so so cute Shelly ! Love the texture and the doodling is fantastic ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Donna said...

Great to see you back crafting Shelley and with such a sweet card too! Hope all OK with you and Darcie :) Donna ♥ x

coops said...

so gorgeous shelly.i love your cute super ted and fab fur colouring ;D

xx coops xx