Thursday 10 October 2013

Do You Love to Doodle?

Ok, so if there's one thing I do on almost all of my cards it's doodle! I am a lover of doodling! I can't help it... it's like an obsession. I have to fill the blank spaces sometimes and the way I do it is through doodling! I think it gives my cards the "finished" look... if I don't doodle on them then they're not finished! So this fortnight the theme at Little Miss Muffet Challenges is right up my street... IT'S A DOODLE... we want to see your doodling skills!
On my card I've used Casper Silvermist Dude by Pollycraft, available from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I've kept it CAS, just adding coloured card and a few bits and bobs to resemble a beach scene. I've doodled the lines around the edge of the card and image. If you join in the challenge, you could win yourself some digtal stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps! Pop over to the challenge blog for details, and you'll get a peek at the other fabby DT creations!

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, cool card.
luv
Debby

Catherine said...

Your card is so lovely Shelly ! Love the "beach" effect... Great colouring and doodling too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lau W said...

Ta carte est fun Shelly ! Tu as la nostalgie de l'été ? hihi, moi oui, avec la météo de ce jour, brrrr !!
J'admire toujours ta façon de faire du "doodling', j'adore !
Bisous

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Love, love, love this car. But to be fair, I love EVERY card you make. I knew you would rock this challenge. Mwah. X

Jo said...

Great card, love the background you've created and how your doodling frames everything :)
Jo xx

Carla S. said...

Fab card, Shelly! Love the layout and background! Awesome coloring and doodling!

karen said...

Such a cool card , really fabulous, hugs, Karenx

Carol S. said...

Great card Shelly. Would suit my husband, as he is Australian and loved surfing! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Shelly. I love the image and cas design and of course your fab doodling
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

A fabulous card and fabulous doodling!
Helen x

coops said...

fantastic male card shelly.i love the image and your doodling and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx