Tuesday 3 September 2013

Golden Wedding

Hiya folks!
Just thought I'd pop by to share the Golden Wedding Anniversary card I made for my MIL & FIL recently, it's very different for me but my MIL loves vintage so she was really pleased with it. I also added several pages of verse inside (but no piccies of that). Here's the card...
I don't often make complex cards as I always struggle to know what to add and where... but I think this one turned out ok. The fab image was sourced from The Graphics Fairy, what a great site!
Thanks for popping by... hugs xx

8 comments:

Miss NiceRoad said...

it's really nice, Shelly!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Shelly, this card is perfect!! By the looks of it, i would guess you where a vintage expert!! Such gorgeous details!! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

Catherine said...

WOW ! This is totally awesome Shelly ! You should do vintage more often ! It's gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

coops said...

wow so stunning shelly.really love your vintage image and colours and your details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Lau W said...

Magnifique carte, de toute beauté ! Elégante et raffinée, une merveille ma Shelly !
Gros bisous, héhé on aura 2 jours de très beau temps apparemmet, vite, je file sur une chaise longue !! :-))

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous vintage card Shelly. The image looks fab and I love all the pretty embellies.
Lorraine x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Wow this is wonderful. Love it x

Carol S. said...

Wow Shelly, this card is stunning. The embellies are perfect, so very beautiful. They will treasure it, I am sure. Hugs, Carol S.xx