Monday 29 July 2013

Cheerio to Cupcake Craft Challenge

Hi folks!
No card from me today... I just wanted to say that unfortunately Cupcake Craft Challenges will no longer be running, at least for the foreseable future. I have been on the Cupcake DT for what seems like many years now, we have totted up a fantastic 250 challenges since Cupcake started and I have made some really great friends there. Sadly, Faye, our lovely Cupcake mummy has had to make the difficult decision to close Cupcake... well at least take a sabbatical so no more Cupcake challenges for a bit! I hope you've enjoyed playing along with us over the years, maybe we'll be back sometime in the future. For now though, I'd just like to send a big hug to Faye and all the Cupcake girls... hopefully I'll see you around Blogland! Thank You!

1 comment:

Scrap Affair said...

Hi Shelly, so sorry to hear that.
I hope it is not permanent.
Hope that you are doing good. Having fun and in a good health. As always I love your adorable cards they are filled with sweetness, love and perfect details.
Hugs
Nadia